The sequel to my Bram Stoker Award-winning first novel Covenant, and its followup, Sacrifice, is now available! Redemption is my ninth novel, overall, and completes the "Curburide Chronicles" trilogy that began all the way back in 2004. If you enjoy demons, ritual occult sacrifices and erotic horror in your books... I hope you'll give it a look. It's available in e-book and trade paperback now on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N36RT3T/

Edward Lee gave me an awesome blurb for this novel, a small snippet of which appears on the cover. Here's the full thing:

"Redemption unfolds as horror-hero Joe Kieran's finish-line sprint down the last leg of Everson's addictive occult storyline of blood-gushing demonic machinations, cursed existential characters, and abominations incarnate. Everson is a MASTER of the hardcore; he's the rare kind of writer who's so good you can't proceed with your day until the book is finished. No matter what you have planned, forget it; you won't bother until you've turned the last page. (I missed a playoff game because of this book!) Everson kicks out the jambs in this gory story of haunted religious missions, mind-boggling sex-rituals, and jaunts into Hell (and let's not forget the communal demonic toilet!) The Little Mermaid this ain't. This is balls-to-the-wall, no-f--ing-around hardcore horror that hits the reader with the impact of a bucket of hot blood and innards in the face. Read it!"

Here's the back cover description:

What if you woke up in hell?

Alex hadn't really thought of what would happen after she dragged Ariana through the portal to close the gate between worlds. She hadn't given sacrificing herself a thought, she'd just wanted to end the demonic summoning before it was too late.But when Alex wakes up on the other side, in the world of the Curburide, she has to think fast if she ever wants to see Joe Kieran, or Earth, again. Her only ally is an occult serial killer. Demons are searching for both of them, and there's nothing demons love more than human fear and pain. They feed on it. In the world of the Curburide, demons are everywhere.
And they're hungry...

A little background:

Back in 2008-09, Leisure Books reprinted my first two Delirium Books novels, Covenant and Sacrifice, and I was talking about writing the sequel when Leisure collapsed in 2010. 47North ultimately absorbed my earlier books along with much of the rest of the Leisure catalog, but they weren't terribly receptive to continuing the series, and it didn't seem right to try to write it for Samhain, where I published my last four books. But, I've always wanted to do it anyway, and with the decline of Samhain, I finally returned to working on the "trilogy" last year, even though I was pretty sure 47North would pass on it.

I finished the novel, Redemption, last year, and it was finally released at the end of January 2017. It's my largest novel to date, and hopefully will please fans of Covenant and Sacrifice. As expected, 47North said they're "not so keen on horror these days" as they were when they bought Leisure's catalog, so I decided this fall that I would go it alone and put it out on my own Dark Arts Books. This way, at least, I can try to coordinate promotions between the three books. Plus I wanted to make sure the cover matched the first two books as closely as possible, so the books feel like they go together. I'm pretty happy with how that worked out:

Anyway... I hope you'll check it out, maybe even help me spread the word about it... and ultimately, give Redemption a read!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N36RT3T/